On Tuesday 30th May Phoenix CC will host Ulster Team Time Trial competition on the Woodgreen (A26) course.
The two titles up for grabs are
-Men’s Ulster team time trial champions
-Women’s Ulster team time trial champions
To qualify for the champ title the team can be 3 or 4 and must be from the same club, no transfers. The team must also be all male or female. But any other 3 or 4 person team can enter for a time)
Any four rider team will be allowed to compete on the night but, in order to qualify as a potential championship winning team; the team must consist of four riders from the same Cycling Ulster club, with temporary releases from other clubs not allowed. Each club can enter as many teams as they like.
Pre Entry via EntryCentral is £20 per team plus £1 admin fee, and will open at 8pm on Friday 19th May and close on Friday 26th May.
Starting times will be allocated at 1 minute intervals in the order they are received by EntryCentral. Teams entering on the night will be subject to a £25 entry fee and will start after the pre entered riders.
Riders must hold a Limited Competition or full Open Licence to take part in this competition.
Sign-on will open at 6pm and close at 6.50pm (sharp) with the first rider starting at 7pm, In order to facilitate an efficient sign-on, riders are encouraged to pre enter.
• Please note that sign on for this TT will now take place at Ballee ‘Park and Ride’ car park (in front of Donnelly & Taggart) on the Antrim Rd.
• Riders must then cycle out to the normal starting point at the Woodgreen layby.
• Participants will not be permitted to park cars on the course or in ANY of the laybys on the course.
• The Woodgreen layby will be reserved for race officials and riders waiting for their starting slot only.
• Please note that this has been agreed with the PSNI & Cycling Ulster Executive Committee and will be strictly enforced.
• Cycling Ireland TT rules apply and every rider must have a working rear light fitted.
• Starting order will be as per Entry Central sign up which will be posted in advance of the race.
Any inquiries please contact